Monday, May 25, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Remember the mirror I was obsessed with?  Well, I was visiting my oldest sister this weekend and guess what we found...  


Yep!  Similar mirror it's a rectangle and 1/6 the price of the original mirror (actually it was free because sweet Angela bought it for us).  I can't wait to put it up in our 1/2 bathroom!  Thanks Angela!  
I give those catalog photographers props b/c it was tricky to get a decent shot of this thing!

3 comments:

  1. ROCKIN'! Here I've been stewing on how to help you make one :) that's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!! So glad you found it!! I'm excited to see how it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have the best luck in shopping! i bet that is going to look amazing in that bathroom! by the way, that color is perfect in there!!!

    ReplyDelete