Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Well, today is Fat Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday (the day Lent begins) which means Easter is just around the corner. I grew up Catholic and we would choose something we loved to abstain from during the Lenten season. I usually gave up chocolate and some years I would give up chocolate and soda. This really isn't a religion lesson. I was just thinking that it's no wonder during the 3 hours I was shopping today that no dresses fit me: it's FAT Tuesday!!! Maybe I'll have more luck tomorrow...

Also, to save you from potential embarrassment, don't worry if people are walking around with black smudges on their foreheads tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that your dress on Sunday was super cute :) Good luck on your dress hunt! I went to more stores that I can count a few weeks ago and never found one that fit, so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete