Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pregnancy dreams are random

I've had some wild and crazy dreams since I've been "with child" but last night's is definitely worth sharing!  I went to an out of town football game with a lot of family but Evan couldn't make it.  As we made our way home we had a layover in Atlanta and somehow my first flight wasn't with the rest of my family but my flight back to Tally was so I just needed to find them at the gate so we could all fly home together.  I managed to get lost in the airport and while trying to find my way I bumped into Lance Bass (from 'N Sync) and Brian Littrell (from the Backstreet Boys) who offered to give me a ride to the correct terminal.   I get in a car with them outside, Lance is driving, I'm in the passenger seat and Brian is in the back.  I tell them that I hope they don't mind but I really need to update my Facebook status so that everyone knows that Lance Bass and Brian Littrell are giving me a ride to catch my flight (I'm even a big dork in my dreams, dang!).  Then Lance tells me to look up his latest work on youtube as an extra in exercise videos.  I think to myself, your boy Justin sure has made it in Hollywood and you're in exercise videos!?!  Then I wake up because I need to tinkle.  Too bad.  It was just getting interesting!  The best part was even though my baby daddy wasn't there I wasn't crazy excited about being with these former pop stars, no nerves, no butterflies.  I suppose my 13 year old self would be really disappointed...  

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That is an awesome dream! Maybe you'll get lucky and it will continue another night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You do have some CRAZY dreams when you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete