Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anniversary Time!!!


Last Saturday we celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. We've shared a very busy three years! We've lived in 6 places, earned 3 college degrees, worked in 6 different jobs and built a house!!! We're looking forward to things slowing down a little now that we're in our house.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... I love your wedding pictures. They are amazing! Love the new blog look, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! we love you both!!! I hope you get to slow down some too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I've ever seen your wedding pictures!! You all have accomplished so much in the last three years--you've set the standard high for your next three years! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of THE MOST beautiful wedding photos I have EVER seen! I love it! And I love you! Happy anniversary! PS: I also love your new blog look-- it is very Karley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karley!! Happy Anniversary!! Wow!! You guys have had an amazing 3 years...you've accomplished more than some people do in a lifetime!!
    I just had to let you know that the other day Madison requested that her name be changed...she is no longer happy with it :)
    To which, my Karley says, "Mama, I NEVER want to change my name, I was named after one of the prettiest, smartest, sweetest girls on earth!!"
    I'm so glad she understands the value of her name and that of her namesake!!
    Loveyougirl!!!
    Jinger Deason

    ReplyDelete