Is the question I ask Evan when I walk outside on Wednesday. His response, "Cow poop." Yep, fertilizer for the new sod that was being laid. We actually hired a crew to come out and lay sod around the perimeter of the house so that we can have our FINAL inspection! Still, our yard reeked of cow poo, gross! On Thursday, Evan decided that we needed one more palate of sod, so off we went to buy a palate and then we laid the entire palate of sod with the lovely aroma of cow poo for our smelling pleasure. Then we sprinkled hay over the areas of the yard we seeded because it was too expensive to sod the entire yard, and man, hay is so dirty. Between the sod and the hay our arms were literally black, I wish I would've taken a picture! But here's a photo of our yard now:


Poo is a funny word. Your yard looks great!
ReplyDelete