
That was Evan's question when he woke up yesterday before work. You see, when we were engaged I informed him that if he wanted meat/poultry/fish, he could prepare and cook it himself or just order it when we went out to eat. Lucky dude, after 3 years I caved. I finally decided I could get over my vegetarian ways and cook the man some poultry. I bought boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut them into strips (the very worst part of it all because some blood oozed out onto my cutting board, totally disgusting). Then I stir fried it up all while he was asleep. He couldn't believe his nose when he woke up! I assured him it was indeed real chicken and he perked up even more (I've fed him many a soy chicken in my day). I think he was in utter disbelief. I was queasy for the next several hours, but he was sure excited! If he didn't know it already, he's gotta know I really love him!!! I think I'll go with the frozen chicken for next time.

Way to be Karley! I agree, cutting raw chicken is disgusting and I avoid it as much as possible. Have fun cooking. Miss ya!
ReplyDeletegood for you Karley. (by the way half frozen chicken is way easier to cut and less gross) Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Karley! That's so sweet of you. I thought you were going to say you ate some.
ReplyDelete