My birthday was in October and Evan surprised me with a wonderful bed and breakfast escape in a quaint beach town. He told me to take Friday off from work and find substitutes for my dance classes. I figured we would stay in town and possibly grab a bite to eat at my favorite restaurant and sleep in on Saturday, as he usually works every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and has very little vacation time. To my surprise on Friday morning he told me to pack my bags for 2 nights and pack a bathing suit! I was shocked and so excited, especially when he drove south!!! I just knew we were headed for the coast, my favorite place!

Here is the B&B, the Coombs House Inn at Apalachicola. It's soooo cute! We had never stayed at a B&B before, but I loved the whole experience.
We stayed in Room 16. Love the chandelier!
Someone got married in this little gazebo that weekend.
Here's a view from a bayside restaurant we went to for lunch.

Me and David stayed here last year for our anniversary. I LOVED IT! Such a great little "get away from everything" town
ReplyDelete