Sunday, February 21, 2010

The love of sisters

I took advantage of the long weekend for President's Day and made a long overdue trip to Tampa to see my older sister. When my oldest sister heard I was going to visit her, she decided to join us. We had such a fun time together. We didn't do anything extra special, just talked and laughed, ate and slept, our 4 favorite things! When I arrived I was so touched as my sister had my favorite drink (raspberry lemonade) and then the next morning she made me vegetarian sausage biscuits, my faves! And on Valentine's night she whipped out this awesome key lime pie, a family favorite. What a sweetie!

There's really nothing like the love of a sister. My 3 sisters are my best friends. We have shared our lives together, stood by one another, laughed a ton, cried a ton and enjoyed one another for our similarities and our differences. Being the youngest, I have had 3 strong women as role models who expect nothing but the best from me, but understand when I fall short. They give the best advice, even when it's not what I want to hear at the time and support me in all that I do. I am so grateful for them and the strength they give me. I love you, ladies!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you .. there is something very special about the friendship with sisters! I'm glad you had such a great time with them!

    ReplyDelete