It happened today around 2:30 and I've been traumatized since then. I thought it would never happen to me. And if it ever did happen I was supposed to be 40-something. I was writing on a whiteboard while teaching a small group of students (I'm glad they're only first graders) and out of the corner of my eye I saw it, fat, jiggly, teacher arm flopping in the wind. I hope you know what I mean when I refer to teacher arm. It has always disgusted me and now my own arms disgust me. I must do something about this. Unfortunately, the 1/2 dozen cookies I just gobbled down probably aren't helping my tricep jello very much! Maybe I'll try harder tomorrow and I'll be sure to wear long sleeves.
{Family} Blessings and Bronchiolitis
12 years ago

HA! You're so funny, Karley. I could just hear your voice as I was reading the post.
ReplyDeleteGirl you're crazy! We've always called it Relief Society Arm! hahahahah!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Nice! You're gorgeous, love!
ReplyDelete