Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recital Excitement



While I do have pics of each of my classes dancing, I thought it might be inappropriate to post photos of my students on the worldwide web. So, these pics of Evan, my mom and me will have to do. My little dancers were absolutely adorable!
I was so exhausted after an afternoon and evening of dress rehearsal followed by 5 shows on Saturday. I was in the opening and closing piece of each show and I choreographed 10 pieces for my 8 classes! I was beyond tired when it was all said and done but it was great to take part in a dance recital again!

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I got really scared because at a quick glance, it looked like this post was titled "Rectal Excitement!" and I was like whaaat? Haha! You need to come over now that you are unemployed like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet note. I just love you Karley. I am happy you posted a pic of you and Evan. I don't know why but it makes me happy to see you together. And as I analyzed the photo I could just tell he totally loves you :)

    ReplyDelete