Success!!! I have conquered the picture problem. You load the images in the opposite order that you want them to show on your blog. I amaze myself sometimes!!! I think it was my intelligence that made me irresistible to Evan.
Here's the tub of putty that Sarah and I used to fill the nail holes in the door frames. Bless you, Sarah, for helping a sister out!
Here's my finger applying the putty with a little bit of bling on my finger!
Thanks, Sarah and Baby Lahtinen for all of your help, that would be Sarah's Baby Lahtinen. We have putty all over our fingertips. Also, the blue behind me is changing, soon! I'll post pictures when it does.
FYI, these nail holes I'm talking about, well, there aren't just a few in each door frame. Nope! We're talking close to 100 on every door. Evan, sometimes I love your attention to detail and your thoroughness, other times, well.....

Such good times!! We do still have a few more doors. I'll come help again if the boys dont get to them first! Lol!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the holes are those yellowish spots on the door frame we're leaning on. They're also on the other side, the back, the top, the inside of the top.......
Karley-I love you to pieces and your house looks awesome. I want to come see it, plus I really need to return your scraper. BTW, scraping linoleum off the floor is a BEAST!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think we should use--a heat gun or solvent to get it all off? Let's just say the soreness in my upper body (from scraping away for hours) is EXACTLY like engorgement after you give birth. Was that TMI? So sorry.
Let's get together soon!