Friday, March 27, 2009

Flooring!!!!

So... These images posted in the opposite order that I loaded them, but I don't have the patience to fix them.  Freya, by blog tutor, is out of town, so it looks like I'll be updating my blog backwards tonight!  


Here's Evan with a very sore back taking a little break while Todd makes a cut for the next row of wood.


My back would be sore too, after doing this all day!!!  Notice the masking tape for a belt.  I love it!
The tool that makes all of this possible!
Here's a view of the living room with a random door leaning against the wall.
And the kitchen/dining room with lots of trash, tools, supplies, and wood floors!!!!!

There will be more to come soon.  I might even do a little work there myself on Saturday!  Evan hung the interior doors last week so there are lots of nail holes to fill.  Something (or someone) tells me that's a job that I can do!  

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I have pictures of Alex & Evan installing the wood floors at our first house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun...and yet not! You sound like me when I was helping remodel the rental side of our duplex...this looks like a job I can do!

    ReplyDelete