I just realized there aren't many interior shots of the house. This is a view of the ceiling in the foyer. Thanks Angela (my big sis) and family for the fabulous chandelier.
Here's a view from the top of the stairs, looking at the front door.
Yep. These are the stairs.
Our shower floor.
Our bathroom floor.
Our shower. Yes, you do see pipes for two shower heads. Believe it!

I love the posts, Karley, and the house!!! I was going to stop by the house yesterday, but I didn't see your car. See you at church!
ReplyDeleteholler for your amazing shower! and the rest of your house ha
ReplyDeleteKarley! Your house looks so nice! I LOVE the shower! Can't wait to see it in all of its glory! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is looking so so beautiful. I'm very impressed with the detail in the shower. It must have been so time consuming and difficult to lay all the tiny tiles.
ReplyDelete