1. Link to the person who tagged you. (She oughta be ashamed of herself!)
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
I think tagging is like chain letters....lame!!! But I'm doing this because Katie is pretty much the coolest person I know!
1. I have read every Nicholas Sparks book except one. I was hooked on his books before any of his movies were out. Beautiful writer and hopelessly romantic stories, sigh......
2. In middle school and high school I had watched "Mrs. Doubtfire" so many times that I could say every line with the movie.
3. Also in middle school, I aspired to be a baseball announcer. Not on the evening news, but live games. I used to practice all the time around the house, "Next up to bat number 21, the catcher, David Ross!"
4. I have a phobia of alligators, but I'm getting better, I can watch them on TV now without changing the channel.
5. I failed the driver's test the first time I took it. When I went back a week later and passed the instructor told my Dad I was the best driver he'd seen in a long time!
6. I wish that I could be creative and crafty.
7. I've always wanted to be an actress, actually I've always wanted to be in a broadway musical, too bad I can't sing.....
I tag no one!!!!

Hahaha, sorry I tagged you! I usually never tag anyone, but I felt like I had to because the instructions SPECIFICALLY said so. But now I know 7 more things about you!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great!