Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hi! I'm new here!

I'm excited to join the wonderful world of blogging!  Quite honestly, I thought it would never happen.  I mean.... I've managed to stay off facebook for this long!  Well, here I am!  Freya (my favorite youngest sister-in-law) is actually the one to blame for all of this.  I suppose it would've started sooner if I could've come up with a title.  We spent days brainstorming, but not to worry, I'll incorporate all of the potential titles into future posts.  Much to Evan's dismay the winning title is a country song, but perfectly sums up my blog.  For those of you who don't know, we're (by "we're" I mean Evan is) building a house.  This month marks 1 year since the groundbreaking last March.  Since our house is still not finished we're crashing at the Rudders until it's done, or at least finished enough to live in.  So, here's to keeping you updated on its progress and our lives living in it!   

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! welcome! I'm glad to see pics and get a chance to follow along since I miss you soooo much. I'm way jealous you and freya get to roommate together. I heard Evan was hanging doors this weekend hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! And good luck finishing the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited that you have a blog! Now I can blog stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karley! I love you! And your new house looks so nice!!! Yay for bloggey friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, Karley! And your house! I know you're super anxious to get moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finding me! I am so excited that you have a blog now. I always felt like I had to find out what was happening with Ms. Karley through other people. But now I can say hello just to you. I am so excited that your house is coming along so well. I'm sure it has been the longest adventure for you two but how special it will be when it's finished since you've (evan) have put so much heart into it!

    ReplyDelete