My brother-in-law, David, is deployed right now. He is a Command Master Chief in the US Navy on the USS Gettysburg. I am so proud of him and his service to our country. I'm also proud of my big sister, Angela for holding down the fort and being a single Mom until he's home. Our military families sacrifice so much in the name of our safety and liberty. Anyhoo, within the last couple of weeks his ship intercepted a pirate ship. They ended up having to release them, but the story was on
CNN. Just thought you might be interested....
Man, I still can't believe this story! That one's gonna last generations I'm sure. And girl I couldn't agree more with your gratitude for the military and their families - those spouses left at home with children, or just left at home alone for that matter, have a strength that I don't know if I posses. They are so determined and spirited, it just makes me want to be like them every day.
ReplyDelete