Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A few 2010 leftovers

Who doesn't like leftovers? We love them here in our household. I can cook about every third or fourth day if we eat the same things over and over again!!! Bless Evan's little heart! What I really meant was that I found some photos that just had to be included in my year in review. I have also made the realization that Freya was popping up all over this here blog and I am now considering a possible name change for my blog. Maybe "The Adventures of Freyisha Gurl & Kardeesia?"

Freya and I (surprise, surprise) had a little girl's night complete with sharing crepes and going to see my namesake in "The Wizard of Oz"

Karley & Karley
I just love this girl!!!

Here's the little Munchkin (sorry it's sideways)

Now jumping to Christmas Eve and my nephew's birthday. He had a cousin born that day in Australia. How cool is that?


He joined me and some of my other family members at the church Christmas party with a live Nativity. It was so neat!



3 comments:

  1. I love all your updates! Thanks for the comment! Sorry to hear that you had to have surgery. Glad that you were able figure out what was going on. You're such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live nativity you weren't kidding! Is that a donkey munching some tasty hay? love yoU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina- I hope all is well in P'cola. My niece will be graduating from UWF at the end of April so if you're still there by then maybe we could meet up!?!

    Emily- It was totally a donkey! There were goats and rabbits too! Love ya and happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete