Tuesday, January 4, 2011

September baby showers

September was the month of baby showers for me, not "for" me but given by me and other lovely ladies. At the beginning of the month Sarah and Freya helped me throw a shower for Lolly and Baby G. Go the Freya's Creative Outlet for photos. At the end of the month I helped my mom and sister throw a shower for my sweet sister in law and her baby girl (notice all of the reused decor from Lolly's shower). My mom's camera has all of the shots with people in them. These are just the "before" photos.

I'm now obsessed with these poof balls.
These little details have my mom written all over them...

Name banner that I handmade. Definitely should've used my sis in law's cricut. Oh well! Lots of love in that banner!
Mom-to-be LOVES her tea (she's originally from England) so we knew that was a must for the shower!



Cookie pop party favors


No comments:

Post a Comment