For the first time ever we hosted Thanksgiving. We had most of Evan's family come feast at our house and they all bright side dishes which took a ton of pressure off of us. I fell ill (what else is new?) a couple of days before so I was feeling pretty yucky but it was a nice day nonetheless. Until our A/C broke and it was 83 degrees right after we finished eating...
Evan and his sioux chefs prepping the turkey :( with white truffle butter and herbs. She is awfully close to that HUGE knife. Hindsight is always 20/20!
Carving his bird (I hope it had a happy life)
Freya made awesome pilgrim hats for the gents and the ladies as well as little indian head dresses. It made for lots of fun photo ops!


That weekend while Evan was at work my side of the family got together and brought all of our leftovers for a mini feast. My bro in law is carving his first turkey, it was only 1 breast but it still counts I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment