Monday, January 3, 2011

Jax Trip

In August I went solo for a quick weekend trip to Jacksonville to see my sister in her old house and get to see her new house and help her begin to move as well as see Freydog in a mini-triathlon. She is my heroine. Please note the -e at the end, my female hero, not my drug.

Out with the old... I didn't get a pic of the exterior but this is a flower from my sister's bush outside her "old" home. Her husband was in the military and they were in the process of demolishing and re-constructing all of the base housing.
In with the new... Isn't it such a beautiful home? The houses are either blue, yellow, tan or pink. My sister and I were both hoping for pink but blue it was. Her street is adorable with all of those happy colors though.
A pond in the back yard and 2 blocks from the beach. What a lucky gal!
I got to see Freya swim, bike and run all in one day and she was awesome. She beat her time from last year and placed in her age category.
A couple more steps to the finish line! Yay for Freyisha gurl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment