Here go the Aunties (well, Lollisha is holding her own child)!

The Lahtinen nieces and nephews

The adults behaved a little better...

Some of the gals

Having a quick cuddle

Foot love!

The man behind all of these photos is taking a rest with his baby girl!

Evan slept Christmas day while I hung out with my mom and cooked with her. Evan joined us and the rest of my family who were in town for Christmas dinner at my sister's house. I'll have to track down some pics from that evening.

Wait wait wait! Is that Kyre with a baby? LOLLY HAD A BABY and I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS? Booo! But yay for them. Please tell that lady I need the deets ASAP. PLEASE :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes indeed. I will let her know that she has some explaining to do. P.S. Their daughter is too precious for words!
ReplyDelete