
This is what I felt like when I looked at my blog today and noticed how long it's been since I've updated it! Sorry for the delay, my lovely bloggy friends (all 2 of you) but the end of 2010 was NUTS!!! Now that I'm looking back at my pics it looks like the entire latter half of 2010 was NUTS! Updates coming soon of vacations, birthdays, holidays and other little tidbits. Here's hoping I'm a better time manager in 2011...
P.S. This pic was taken on Christmas Eve, I was trying to play a joke on my girl Freya by doing a silly face while looking at her wedding book she created. It cracks me up!

Love this picture! I too need to blog more.....maybe tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha ... hahahahahaha. Okay, I'm done. That picture is hilarious, Karley. You're so funny. And yes, please give an update.
ReplyDeletehahaha yessssssss.
ReplyDeletelove it. and you.
looks like at least three people want you to update more! :)
bahahahaha! LOVE THIS!
ReplyDeleteand make that at least four!
Thanks, ladies! It was because of you in the late night hours my poor little fingers had the energy and the purpose to just keep typing so you could be updated! I felt the love!
ReplyDelete